Old Mill / Humber River

Luxury estate living in one of the most sought after communities in Ontario.

picteresque Humber river

Étienne Brûlé Park

Étienne Brûlé Park is a historically significant piece of land. It was named after Étienne Brûlé, the first French explorer to venture beyond the St. Lawrence River into Upper Canada (Ontario). The Humber River and its shores along Etienne Brule park were once used as a major trade route by the Aboriginal Peoples of the area. It is a beautiful park stretched out along the Humber River starting near the Old Mill and winding north to the bend in the River around the Baby Point neighbourhood. Within this park you will find interpretive signage with information about the history of the area and it's traditional uses. You will also find a ball diamond, a great hiking trail and lovely spots for a small picnic along the way. Etienne Brule Park is the centre point between the Humber River, Old Mill and Marshes and the Lambton House Hotel and Lower Humber River Discovery Walks.

Baby Point neighbourhood

The Old Mill & The Old Mill Bridge

The Old Mill and The Old Mill Bridge - Mills have existed at this site since 1793 when King's Mill, Toronto's first industrial building, supplied wood for the construction of Fort York (1793), shipbuilding and for early Toronto (York). A bridge has stood over the Humber River at this location since 1837. The present arched stone bridge was built in 1916. Both the mill and the bridge are historically significant and have been designated under the Ontario Heritage Act.

Étienne Brûlé Park can be entered at the south from Old Mill Road or at the north from Lundy Avenue. The park is only five minutes walk from Old Mill subway station. Pedestrians and cyclists can also travel through the park on the Tommy Thompson Trail, using entrances at Pasadena Gardens and Lundy Avenue. The Tommy Thompson Trail connects King's Mill Park to Lambton Woods. During the winter months, the parks also allow cross-country skiing.

York Old Mill Tennis Club

YOMTC is located at Catherine St. and Old Mill Drive, just east of the Humber River and the Old Mill Inn & Spa.  Nestled in the beautiful Humber Valley and adjacent to the Parkland and Toronto Bike & Walking Trail System, the Club offers it’s members a Club House, with washroom facilities, in a natural park like setting along the Humber river.The Club offer members:

• 4 Hardcourts
• Lighting for Night Play
• Court Supervisors
• Adult lessons/clinics
• Junior lessons/programs
• Round Robins
• Socials
• Club Tennis Professional
• OTA membership








Étienne Brûlé Park
james gardens

old mill - humber river

st george's golf & country club